Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Andres Preposition

Today after class , I went from the o’keefe building to studies center , I saw many cars park on to sixth street , some ones was park on the left side others in the right side , I took first by sixth street an go down straight ahead until the intersection with the other street(On the right side GT baseball field). I used to ride the Stinger but this time I choose walk across the campus ,I could see some men working , one of them was driving a big machine , it had a large mechanical arm under the roof , and a couple of Mechanical legs in each sides. I saw that for 10 minutes. After that I walked across from some kinds of fraternities(punctuation?) I could see barbecues over the grown and many garbage under them. The next thing that I did , was stop and took air , I was without air ( maybe you mean out of breath) , while I was waiting , I heard sounds of birds , they are above me , on the tree ( Your biggest problem is that you have put too many phrases and clauses together without the proper punctuation or conjunctions. These are called run-on sentences. Go back and divide the long sentences into shorter groups. The ideas should go together logically. Then I will check this again.)