comparing & contrasting
There are two friends. One is Tony and the other is Sara. Both have a car. But their cars have some similarities and differences. The one of similarity that both are ^^same company, Ford. And both have a cartop carrier. Tony's car is color of white, big and old thing. But Tony's car is rusty. I think the car is a scrapped car. I wonder how the car is move. And the car's windows, fender, headlights are broken. In addition, he even made an accident yesterday. Maybe, the car cannot run anymore. On the other hand, Sara bought a new car just now. The car is brand new. The car is color of black and smaller than Tony's car. But this is no match for that. She washs her car everyday. She loves her car like pets.
I want^ get in her car. Tony want too, probably.

<< Home