Thursday, June 23, 2005

Atlanta, Lawrenceville is a nice place to live. (eunhyoung Yoo)

I think that Lawrenceville, Atlanta where I live in, is a nice place to live.
There are several reasons why I think so.
First of all, the scenery of Lawrenceville is good. There are a lot of trees, grass, and flowers. It is very clean and quiet.
Second, the weather is very good. It is clear, light, and mild. I like warm weather very much. So the weather of Atlanta is very nice to me.
In addition, the air is fresh, because Lawrenceville has many trees and few cars. The fresh air is good for our health.
I am a Korean. I want to eat Korean food easily. There are lots of Korean markets and Korean restaurants in Lawrenceville. This fact is pleasing.
The most important reason is that the price is cheap. I and my husband are students, so we can't work in here. We get our parents' help. So we have to save our money as much as possible. The price is importasnt for me. Apartment, food, and oil price are cheaper than Korea.
I think that Lawrenceville whereI live now is a nice place to live.