Edgar (pepe) preposition walk
Yesterday, I went from the O'keefe building to Starbucks. I decided to walk there because I wanted a java chips frapucchino. When I left the O'keefe building, I went to Peachstreet, I passed the street and I saw the fraternity's building. Some guys were playing soccer when I went around the fraternity's building. I found 5th Street(use a comma here) and at the light I turned a left and I went over the I- 75 bridge. After that, I went right at the bridge and I found another light. I stopped for a moment and I looked down. Above me was the sun, which was too hot. I still walked straight and I saw a T-Mobile office at my left. At my right (use a comma here)I saw Tin Drum Asian cafe. When I finally got to Starbucks, I sat down with my java chips frapucchino. It Was good.

<< Home