Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Atlanta is a nice place to live.

I think Atlanta is a nice place to live. There are several factors. First of all, Atlnta have a good environment. For example, the fresh air is good for me. And Atlanta have a sunshine. Seoul, in my contury, is hard to see the sunshine.( problem word order in this sentence )Because my country is limited in area and a lot of high buildings. (fragment)Second, the temperature is moderate. Even though summer is hot, I feel so good. Atlanta also have a clean road. The traffic is not serious. My country have a heavy traffic in every morning. Because The roads is complicated. So we can't drive fast. (fragmentThese are the reason that Atlanta is a good place to live.

I think Atlanta is a nice place to live. There are several factors. First of all, Atlnta has a good environment. For example, the fresh air is good for me. And Atlanta have a sunshine. Seoul, in my contury, is hard to see the sunshine.( problem word order in this sentence )Because my country is limited in area and a lot of high buildings. (fragment)Second, the temperature is moderate. Even though summer is hot, I feel so good. Atlanta also have a clean road. The traffic is not serious. My country have a heavy traffic in every morning. Because The roads is complicated. So we can't drive fast. (fragmentThese are the reason that Atlanta is a good place to live.